13, Jun, 2024
Our Professionals

Our Professionals

Clinical Psychologists

– Clinical psychologists have doctoral degrees in psychology and have the ability to make diagnoses. Clinical psychologists can conduct individual or group therapy.


 Clinical social workers

– These counselors have achieved a Master’s Degree in psychology and are trained to make diagnoses and provide individual and group therapy.


 Marital and family counselors

– These therapists also have a Master’s Degree with special education and training in marriage and family therapy.


 School psychologists

– School psychologists have advanced degrees in School Psychology from an accredited program and make diagnoses while working with school staff to maximize the effect of group or individual counseling.